Friday, April 9, 2010

Glitch / Rock [Trials and tribulations of band-dom]

First up:
One of our finer moments captured on webcam.

It's hard to hear the keyboard part that I'm playing because my laptop microphone doesn't pick up tones that low, but as you'll see from the video, it was pretty loud.

Vibration City.


"Uh-oh."
"What happened?"
"Ummm. Where's my laptop?"
"Did it fall back there?"
"[Laughs]"
"Whoa. Is it broken?"
"No."



For our next trick:

Danny and I had been playing for a while, and I decided to break out a slide-tuning and try and write something on the fly. At one point near the end of the video, you see Julie standing at the door with a slipper in her hand. Earlier that day before she went to work she had asked me to, "make sure the dog doesn't eat my slipper."
Needless to say, I did not make sure that the dog didn't get the slipper and she wasn't too happy with me when she got home.

Zepper.



"Can I use that?"
"Sure."
"I need to pay some bills."
"[Silence]"
"And if you see her with my slippers..."
"No, that's why I closed the bedroom door. I didn't think she had it out there."





This is the life musicians dream of.


Dream on, young-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment