Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's [mostly more] done.

 So I finally got everything figured out. Only took about an hour and a half to figure out why it was only recording on the left... That could have been 6 tapes... oh well.
After that I went out and got some supplies, made one of the worst stencils ever, and went to work.

Thought I'd post some pictures of past and present progress.

75 tapes

where the so called magic happens

all the cool kids are doing it

all the cooler kids are doing this

3 down. 72 to go.

As of right now, I have 7 done. And it's time to go to work. Hopefully in the next few days I can get things moving a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment